Flat panel door with a routed extended stile louver-inspired center panel design in a durable & textured color thru finish.
- Cabinets – Cabinet boxes are constructed from 3/4″ thick Gray All‑Weatherboard™ composite material
- Hinges – Soft close, concealed, 6-way adjustable stainless steel hinges
- Back Panels – Wall Cabinets are available with an Open Back, or a 3/4″ thick Full Height Back
- Adjustable Shelves– 3/4″ thick Gray All‑Weatherboard™ composite material full depth adjustable shelves in Wall & Base cabinets
- Back Panels – Base Cabinets are available with an Open Back, or a 3/4″ thick Full/Island Back
- Drawer Glides – Soft-close, side-mounted, ball-bearing stainless steel drawer runners
- Adjustable Legs – Base cabinets are shipped fully assembled, ready to be installed on ‘Sure Level’ adjustable polymer legs. Snap on matching toe kick is optional for on‑site modification and installation. Decorative stainless steel legs also available as an accessory.
- Drawer Box – 3/4″ thick Gray All‑Weatherboard™ composite material construction: four sides and bottom panel. 6″ high Shallow Drawer front with 3″ high drawer box. 11‑3/4″ high Deep Drawer front with 7″ high drawer box.
Cabinet Construction: WeatherStrong cabinets are factory built to order with precision dowel alignment and a fast cure solvent‑free structural marine adhesive system that provides excellent flexibility, toughness and bond strength.
Installation to Exterior Walls: WeatherStrong can be installed indoors or out. To fasten cabinets to stucco, brick, or concrete block walls, stainless steel Tapcon® fasteners are recommended (3/16" x 2‑3/4"), sold separately. For base cabinets two fasteners are recommended, and four are recommended for wall cabinet installations.
Salt Water Environments: Oceanfront environments with salt air and sea spray will require regular maintenance and cleaning to prevent rust from forming on the handles, hinges and drawer runners. Clean stainless steel surfaces several times a month to keep the chemical reaction from the salt from gaining a foothold on the hardware. With regular cleaning, your cabinets will look like new for many years. To achieve maximum corrosion and stain resistance, the surface of the stainless steel must be kept clean.