This painted white shaker door style is perfect to create a clean, light feel in any kitchen.
- Ceiling Panel – Captured 1/2″ thick plywood
- Interior Finish – Light Birch Vinyl Laminate
- Soft Close Doors – Standard on most cabinets
- Back Panel – 1/2″ thick plywood
- Adjustable Shelves – Full Depth 3/4″ thick plywood
- Face Frames – 3/4″ thick solid hardwood
- Floor Panel – Capture 1/2″ thick plywood
- Full Extension Soft Close Drawers – Drawer box is 5/8″ thick solid hardwood with dovetail carpentry joints
- “I-Beam” Braces – Captured 1/2″ thick plywood
- End Panels – 1/2″ thick plywood, exterior vinyl laminate matches face frame finish
- Toe Kick – Captured 1/2″ thick plywood
What is KCMA?The Kitchen Cabinet Manufactures Association is the leading organization for companies who manufacture kitchen, bath or other residential cabinets. KCMA set the standard for quality and durability in cabinets and is leading the way for environmental stewardship. We invite you to learn more about KCMA.
What is CARB2 Complaince?As part of our on-going mission to bring you the highest quality products that are environmentally safe, all our CARB2 compliant cabinets are manufactured with a premium quality plywood that meets the California formaldehyde emission standards for indoor air quality.